|Samuele Furfari |
The result, as could’ve been foreseen by the Academy, was a bunch of crap. Crap, crap, crap.
The series started with Samuel Furfari’s presentation quelles controverse?
Samuele Furfari is a high ranking official in the European Commission on energy issues and sustainable development.
He starts his lecture on climate change by stating Sustainable Development is not a scientific concept. Cute, but completely irrelevant for the physics of climate science. So it’s a bit bizarre he starts his lecture that way. Unless of course his “skepticism” is not about climate science at all…
|Al Gore ate ice cream once. |
Therefore global warming is a hoax.
Everything you expect to read from a pseudo-skeptic is in his lecture.
- Nagging about Al Gore ? Check.
- Hockeystick ? Check.
- They cannot predict tomorrow’s weather ? Check.
- They predicted cooling in the seventies ? Check.
- Climate is always changing ? Check.
- It’s the sun ? Check.
- IPCC is a just political organization ? Check.
- Earth hasn’t warmed for 12 years ? Check.
- Other planets are warming too ? Check.
Samuele Furfari didn’t manage to address a single interesting issue or insight. Only crap, crap and more crap.
The only question this presentation provokes is ‘WTF was the Academy thinking’.